Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 28: I'm 4 weeks old today, so I thought I would dress up and take lots of pictures!!

Lots of visitors today:
Auntie Ashley (Erik's step-sister), Cousin Ava, Auntie Monika (Erik's sister),  Cousin Bela, Auntie Katrina (Erik's sister), Abuela (Erik's Grandma), Auntie Victoria (Dawn's sister) and Uncle Andrew and cousin Hailey, Grandpa Richard, and Abuelita.

Here is a video of Abuela singing a Cuban lullaby
to our Sweet Analise this afternoon:
(You can pause the background music on the playlist on the top right):


"Today I am 4 weeks old and I thought I would dress up
and take lots of pictures!!"

Pink...(I peepeed all over my pink tutu outfit,
but luckily I had a purple back-up...)

...or purple??
Cousin Ava

Cousin Bela
Auntie Ashley, AKA "the baby whisperer"
Auntie Katrina and Auntie Monika

I love to sit with my legs straight up sometimes, like in my first sonogram...
and see my feet??  They aren't so bad!!
My Daddy puts my hands together while we were doing our exercises,
 and now I just have to learn how to pull them apart!!  

Bath time and the fun is over for today...Good night!!


3 comments:

  1. the video of abuela singing to sweet analise is priceless!! made me cry. love her fashion show pics!! so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Jenni...The Cuban lullaby brought tears to my eyes. Analise seemed to enjoy it. She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My beautiful boy Lochie was born 15 years ago with this...if you'd like to see what an amazing & special young man he's become & just what he has achieved, email shezzam@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete