Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 39: Erik's back to work countdown

Our sweet baby girl!!
A note from Erik:



"Today my friends from work Jeni and Michele stopped by and brought a cute outfit for Analise.  I am going back to work Monday.  That will be tough after being home for so long but it will also be fun to start teaching again.  My cousin Danny stopped by on his way home from work and brought dinner from Chili's for us.  He is like my brother and is a teacher as well so we always have a lot to talk about.  We also watched the new show "Up All Night" again.  Such a funny show about parenting and it seems like they copied some of our conversations:  "How is it she's stronger than I am?  She's a baby. We're trying to helllpppp you.  We're on your side. "  Hilarious. "

Although they look like leggings, Analise is wearing "sleeves" on her casts so that the fiberglass does not rub on her sensitive skin when she kicks up her legs. The casts were causing abrasions when they rubbed against her hands.  Much more comfy!!

Analise with her casts and splints
We love the way Analise looks at her Mommy and Papa, always with so much love, she knows how much they love her too!!  She also knows their voice and immediately starts looking for them anytime she hears them talking.

I love you Papa!!
That's my Mommy!!


Michele 
Jeni
Dan



1 comment: