Friday, August 19, 2011

Comment from Great Grandpa Joe

Dawn's Grandpa Joe requested we post this for him today:

"This was great news to wake up to this morning!  I tried to post on Sweet Analise's blog but I guess I am not smart enough to do it.  I did enjoy reading all of the replies.

Also, I found out that Kaiser's Children's Hospital in L.A. is one of the finest and highest regarded hospitals in the U.S.  She is in great hands.
As for the scars. Scars fade, Love is forever. Analise, with the love and prayers of her family and friends and from what I have seen on the internet, extended honorary family will come through this stronger than ever.  There will be bumps in the road for sure but rest assured there will be much love and support to get through them.  You named her well.  "Graced with God's Bounty" and she will be.  She already has been with parents like you.
I hope to see you and Analise next week after she has had time to recover.
Lots of Love.
Great Grandpa Joe
P.S.  I'll figure out how to use the blog.  Christine is going to help this old man."

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys- yesterday after the soccer game, we got the flyer and learned what exactly is going on. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Please let us know if you need anything. Maybe a ride for Kassie to practice, an errand, or if you ever want to get out alone for a meal or just a simple walk, we'd be happy to assist. Please do not think twice. During tough times, I always remember that saying, "it takes a village to raise a child". Allow us to be part of your village. Take care and God bless. Nicole and Aneesa Cervantes (Team Premiere)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard what Analise was and is going through and it just breaks my heart to see any baby go through hard times that will affect their life forever. There is not a whole lot that I can do help but pray for her and donate so that is exactly what I'm going to do. She's a very lucky girl to have such a great support system and siblings like Kaley, Kyle and Kassandra who would do anything for her!!

    ReplyDelete