Thursday, August 18, 2011

Still waiting, but..

They kicked Erik and Dawn out of the NICU because it is 6:30. Erik asked that they call him when they take Analise into surgery, but we probably won't know anything until surgery is over or at least until 8:30 when they let them back in the NICU. But as far as we know, she will have surgery between 6-7.
Please continue to pray for our Sweet Analise!!
I had the chance to hold Analise while Dawn was pumping a little bit ago, and Sweet Analise was so peaceful even though she had not eaten since midnight, but at least she is being given fluids through an IV.  While I was talking to her, I told her that so many people were praying for her and her eyebrows went up as if she understood me and was thinking: "For me??" ;-)
She was wide awake and looking into my eyes the entire time I was holding and talking to her, EXCEPT when she would hear her Daddy's voice, she would then look up and arch her back as hard as she could, trying to look at Erik, who was sitting behind her.  She knows her Papa's voice and she loves him and her Mommy so much!!!
I will post as soon as she comes out of surgery or as soon as we hear something.

No comments:

Post a Comment