Sunday, August 14, 2011

Good morning!! Look, nothing on my head except my cute headband!!

Good morning, eyes wide open!!

This tastes much better without that tube down my nose!!

Look, nothing on my head except my cute headband!
Just relaxing with my Papa
No more tubes!!  The nasogastric tube is now gone too!!

We won't be able to go to the hospital today with Kaley, Kyle, and Kassandra because we may have been exposed to a stomach bug.  We all know how important it is for Analise to have a germ free environment!!

The visitors' motto:  Send your love, not your germs  ;-)  
If you or anyone around you has been sick with either a cold, cough, stomach flu, etc, please wait to visit them because we also don't want to get Erik and Dawn sick in any way.  They have to be healthy to be able to take care of our Sweet Analise.  It is not only good practice, but the hospital's policy as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment