Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 23: Message from Grandpa Rich to his work Family along with a reply from "a follower" of Analise's blog ;-)

Here is a message that Grandpa Rich sent to his "work family", along with a reply Grandpa Rich received from a "follower" of Analise's blog.  Is Analise allowed to date yet?  ;-)


"A Note from Analise

Hi everyone,

I am finally home!! Yeah!!!  My room is beautiful although I don’t get to sleep in it yet.  For some reason my parents want me in their room.  Hopefully I am done with hospitals for a little while!  My mommy and daddy and I thank you all for your prayers and support!  I could really feel them every day and they sustained me when I was hooked up to a bunch of machines (none of them IPods)!! 
Just to make my parents feel better that my surgeries were a success, I am pooping a lot and often.  Well, that’s what they wanted, isn’t it?
This is a photo of me from my blog, although I don’t know what a blog is!?   I thought it had something to do with my pooping but I guess I was wrong!

Love and thanks to you all,

Analise Rose"
Here is the reply from
James, AKA The Viking, or Norwegian God:

"Hi Analise,

You are a real looker.  Want to go out sometime?  I’ve included my own picture too in case looks matter to you.  By the way, I’m glad you’re feeling better, I know my mom and everyone else was really worried about you. 

James, AKA The Viking, or Norwegian God" 

AKA The Viking, or Norwegian God



1 comment:

  1. I'm watching you James! As cute as you are, I've got my eyes on you. :)

    ReplyDelete